First Aid – HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
Learning and Organisational Development are now an HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance) approved centre for the delivery of First Aid courses and as such all our courses will be registered through HABC.
Due to the process for registering our First Aid courses there is now a nominal fee. This will be recharged to all course delegates’ sponsoring departments. These costs have been kept to a minimum and reflect Learning and Organisational Development’s aims of offering the Trust both high quality training products and outstanding value for money.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider
- Assessing an incident
- Recognising signs and symptoms of injury and illness
- Assisting a casualty who is suffering from injury and illness
- Describe how to minimise the risk of infection to self and others
- Identify the need for establishing consent to provide First aid