Community Clinical Top to Toe Program (T2T)
This program is designed to give clinical community staff the knowledge, skills, confidence and competency to help to appropriately manage patients with co-morbidities at home and help reduce unnecessary and inappropriate hospital admissions.
- Understand the legal / ethical considerations of enhanced practice and recognise your own limitations
- Be able to use questioning techniques to gain clinical information (History Taking)
- Enhanced knowledge based clinical decision making
- Be able to describe how to appropriately manage common conditions at home or refer effectively as necessary
- History Taking, clinical decision making & professional appreciation of enhanced practice
- Neurological Conditions
- Respiratory Conditions
- Cardiovascular Conditions (whole day with Optional ECG taking)
- Mental Health (3/4 day)
- Diabetes Care (whole day)
- Pain Management
- Critical Illness recognition
- Introduction to Abdominal Assessment
This is a once a year standalone course. A maximum number of places are available each year on a first come first served basis.
For further information email: email@example.com.